Many of our visitors find that our private oceanfront community — with its sandy white beaches, rolling sand dunes, natural terrain, and sun-drenched environment — is all they need for their stay with us. Still others are tempted by the many attractions and places you can visit up and down the Monterey Bay, all within easy reach of Pajaro Dunes Resort.
- For the curious – we encourage you to visit The Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Mission at Carmel or the Mission at San Juan Bautista, Fisherman’s Wharf in Monterey, or downtown Carmel.
- For the connoisseurs – you’ll want to schedule time for wine tasting at the many wonderful wineries found along the Monterey Bay Coast (including Bonny Doon Vineyard, Soquel Vineyards, and Estancia), or satisfy your taste buds for fresh seafood and locally-grown vegetables at any one of a myriad of nearby restaurants and produce markets.
- For the shoppers – there are literally hundreds of charming boutiques and stores throughout Santa Cruz, Capitola, Monterey, and Carmel.
- For the sports enthusiasts – there is tennis, biking, and beach volleyball right here at Pajaro Dunes Resort, plus some of Northern California’s premier golf courses are an easy drive away. Also available is paragliding in Seaside, surfing rorth of Santa Cruz and hiking in the Santa Cruz mountains.
- For the contented – stretch yourself out on the warm beaches of Pajaro Dunes Resort, enjoy the cool ocean breezes, and make sure you take in one of our serene sunsets.
Looking to find out more about what you can see and do here? Click on the related page links to the right for a more complete listing of informational online resources.